Open Information Evenings
If you are interested in Fostering the best place to start is an information meeting. You can come along and meet the team and one of our current foster carers. There will be a short presentation followed by a chance for you to ask questions.
We will be holding information evenings starting at 7pm on the following dates. If you would like to attend one of our evenings, please register your interest by completing our registration form or call: 0800 169 2061.
- Wednesday 11 December 2019, 7pm, Staffordshire Place 1, Stafford, ST16 2LP
- Thursday 16 January 2020, 7pm, Castle Hotel, Tamworth, B79 7NB
- Wednesday 29 January 2020, 7pm, Staffordshire Place 1, Stafford, ST16 2LP
- Thursday 6 February 2020, 7pm, Holiday Inn, Newcastle, ST5 4DL
- Wednesday 26 February 2020, 7pm, Staffordshire Place 1, Stafford, ST16 2LP
Fostering Friday Drop In Session
Not ready to commit to fostering just yet? If you have got questions about fostering but you can't make any of our information meetings you can pop along to one of our Fostering Friday drop in sessions. There is no need to book you can just turn up and chat with us.
- Friday 17 January 2020, 9.30am-12.30pm, Costa Coffee, Queens Retail Park, Stafford, ST17 4SU
- Friday 24 January 2020, 10am-1pm Sainsbury's Supermarker, Leek, ST13 8YG
Please be aware that if you would like to foster for Staffordshire County Council you need to have a spare room (even if you want to foster babies) and if you want to foster as a couple you need to have been in a stable relationship for at least 2 years.
Maps to venues