Open Information Evenings
If you are interested in Fostering the best place to start is an information meeting. You can come along and meet the team and one of our current foster carers. There will be a short presentation followed by a chance for you to ask questions.
We will be holding information evenings starting at 7pm on the following dates. If you would like to attend one of our evenings, please register your interest by completing our registration form or call: 0800 169 2061.
- Wednesday 12 June 2019, 7pm, Roman Way Hotel, Cannock, WS11 1SH
- Thursday 20 June 2019, 7pm. Staffordshire Place 1, Stafford, ST16 2LP
- Wednesday 10 July 2019, 7pm, Rugeley Rose Theatre, Rugeley, WS15 2AA
- Thursday 1 August 2019, 7pm, Staffordshire Place 1, Stafford, ST16 2LP
- Wednesday 11 September 2019, 7pm, Westwood Golf Course, Leek, ST13 7AA
- Thursday 19 September 2019, 7pm, Staffordshire Place 1, Stafford, ST16 2LP
Fostering Friday Drop In Session
Not ready to commit to fostering just yet? If you have got questions about fostering but you can't make any of our information meetings you can pop along to one of our Fostering Friday drop in sessions. There is no need to book you can just turn up and chat with our Social Worker Terry.
Dates: Friday 28 June 2019
Venue: Costa Coffee, Queens Retail Park, Stafford, ST17 4SU
Please be aware that if you would like to foster for Staffordshire County Council you need to have a spare room (even if you want to foster babies) and if you want to foster as a couple you need to have been in a stable relationship for at least 2 years.
Maps to venues