Open Information Evenings
If you are interested in Fostering the best place to start is an information meeting. You can come along and meet the team and one of our current foster carers. There will be a short presentation followed by a chance for you to ask questions.
We will be holding information evenings starting at 7pm on the following dates. If you would like to attend one of our evenings, please register your interest by completing our registration form or call: 0800 169 2061.
- Thursday 27 September 2018, 7pm, Westwood Golf Club, Leek, ST13 7AA
- Wednesday 3 October 2018, 7pm, Castle Hotel, Tamworth, B79 7NB
- Thursday 25 October 2018, 7pm, Staffordshire Place 1, Stafford, ST16 2LP
- Wednesday 7 November 2018, 7pm, Roman Way Hotel, Cannock, WS11 1SH
- Thursday 29 November 2018, 7pm, Staffordshire Place 1, Stafford, ST16 2LP
Please be aware that if you would like to foster for Staffordshire County Council you need to have a spare room (even if you want to foster babies) and if you want to foster as a couple you need to have been in a stable relationship for at least 2 years.
Maps to venues