Open Information Evenings
If you are interested in Fostering the best place to start is an information meeting. You can come along and meet the team and one of our current foster carers. There will be a short presentation followed by a chance for you to ask questions.
We will be holding information evenings starting at 7pm on the following dates. If you would like to attend one of our evenings, please register your interest by completing our registration form or call: 0800 169 2061.
- Thursday 29 November 2018, 7pm, Holiday Inn, Newcastle, ST5 4DL
- Wednesday 12 December 2018, 7pm, Staffordshire Place 1, Stafford, ST16 2LP
- Thursday 17 January 2019, 7pm, Burton Town Hall, Burton, DE14 2EB
- Wednesday 30 January 2019, 7pm, Staffordshire Place 1, Stafford, ST16 2LP
- Wednesday 6 February 2019, 7pm, Holiday Inn, Newcastle, ST5 4DL
Fostering Friday Drop In Sessions
Not ready to commit to fostering just yet? If you have got questions about fostering but you can't make any of our information meetings you can pop along to one of our Fostering Friday drop in sessions. There is no need to book you can just turn up and chat with our Social Worker Terry.
Dates: Friday 23 November 2018, Friday 28 December 2018, Friday 22 February 2019
Venue: Costa Coffee, Queens Retail Park, Stafford, ST17 4SU
Please be aware that if you would like to foster for Staffordshire County Council you need to have a spare room (even if you want to foster babies) and if you want to foster as a couple you need to have been in a stable relationship for at least 2 years.
Maps to venues