Foster for another Agency?
Joining Staffordshire is easier than you think!
Every week we receive enquiries from people just like you thinking about joining us and those who have joined us wished they'd done it sooner.
Here are five reasons why we think you should join us.
- We can match the rates you are currently being paid by your agency.
- We have a dedicated assesment team and we can complete your Form F assessment in 4 months.
- Our training and support groups take place across Staffordshire meaning you won't have far to travel.
- We value experience and we've increased our financial support package - you get professional fees and allowances for essentials. Fostering Allowances 2017-18 (233kb)
- Because we're quick - we'll always place a child with our own carers before approaching other agencies.
How do I join an Outstanding Fostering Service?
Step One: call our Enquiry Line on 0800 169 2061 or complete our simple online enquiry form. We will then send you out an information pack containing a detailed information form.
Step Two: Return the form to us and we’ll visit you and discuss your interest in fostering
Step Three: We'll allocate you a social worker for futher assessment and invite you to our Introduction to Fostering for Staffordshire training.
Step Four: Then it's panel, approval and allocation of a fostering placement.
To find out more about joining us call our free phone number on 0800 169 2061 or enquire online now. Read our frequently asked questions to find out more about fostering for Staffordshire County Council.