Transfer to Staffordshire
Joining Staffordshire is easy!
If you are already a foster carer and thinking of leaving your fostering agency then we would love to hear from you. Enquire online or email email@example.com
You don't need to inform your fostering agency you are thinking of leaving them at this stage, we would be happy to visit you on an informal basis and to answer any questions you may have.
Here are the reasons to transfer to us:
- We will always place a child with our own carers before approaching other agencies.
- We can match the rates you are currently being paid by your agency. Our Level 4 foster carers are paid between £443.80 - £532.84 per week.
- Our training and support groups take place across Staffordshire meaning you won't have far to travel.
- You will have a dedicated social worker to support you through every step of the process.
- Staffordshire County Council does not make any profit from fostering, unlike some private fostering agencies that run as businesses to maximise return on investment for their shareholders. Every penny allocated to our department is spent on achieving the best outcomes for our children in care.
I'm interested what happens next?
Unfortunately we are not currently in the office due to COVID 19. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for an initial visit from one of our social workers OR if you prefer, complete our online enquiry form and we will give you a call.
Foster Carer Payments 2020/21