Welcome to the children looking for their forever family site.
This site provides a family finding service for those children who are waiting to find their adoptive family.
The site is available as a secure, online tool that features profiles of children with Placement Orders in Staffordshire. Each profile page includes brief information on the child/ren's personalities and their needs.
If you would like to know more about of any of the children featured, please request a copy of the child's profile and discuss this in further detail with your Social Worker or contact the named family finder.
Access to this secure online site is restricted to prospective adopters for Staffordshire County Council and authorised persons only.
In accessing this site any further you must agree to the following:
- You agree to not share your user name and password to the site with anyone else including other family members.
- You agree to fully log out of the web page once you have finished accessing the site.
- You agree to not save your password within Windows.
- You agree to change your password at first log on.
- You agree not to save the information to your home PC nor print the contents.
- You agree that once you are logged into the site you must not leave the PC unattended.
- You agree not to access the site from a public PC.
- You agree not to discuss the contents of the site with any unauthorised individuals.
- You agree not to discuss the contents of the site in locations where your conversation may be heard by non-authorised individuals.
- You agree not to allow unauthorised individuals to see the content of the screen.
- You agree not to record the user name and password to the site in a location where it can be seen by other people.